I love the longer days and warm weather, and absolutely LOVE spending time outdoors. Showing homes this time of year can feel like playing hooky! I thought I would share some of my favorite outdoor activities:
- Bike on the Cultural Trail. Start in Broadripple on the Monon Trail, and head down to Mass Ave for some shopping and great eats! Then head down to all of Indy’s monuments, you’ll be amazed at how many we have. Spend some time along the canal, and head toward the zoo. OR, if you’re in the mood for some local brew, ride down Virginia Ave toward Fountain Square!
- Walk the dogs or go for a run thruEagle Creek Park, Holliday Park, or Fort Harrison Park.
- Pack up some wine and hors d’oeuvres and attend one of the manyfree summer concertsaround town, spend the evening with the symphony at Conner Prairie, or watch a movie outdoors at the Indpls Museum of Art.
- Catch anIndy Eleven or Indpls Indiansgame.
- Gohouse hunting! Even if you’re staying put, it’s not a bad idea to look around. You might stumble upon your next dream home! Helping you find a great place to call home IS one of my favorite activities!